Claremore continues to grow in population, sales and average income. These positive factors are so important to the area’s established businesses and for new retail, restaurants, specialty shops, major chains, and new industries as they establish in Claremore.
For companies who are expanding or relocating, Claremore is the place to be. Claremore has several unique advantages, including a highly productive and skilled workforce, that make Claremore an ideal location for businesses.
Educational training facilities are available with Northeast Technology Center and Rogers State University. Support services like RSU Innovation Center and Workforce Oklahoma strive to help businesses grow and thrive.
Outstanding transportation networks are crucial to Claremore’s industry. We are in close proximity to Burlington Northern Santa Fe and Union Pacific Railroads, Port of Catoosa, Claremore Regional Airport, Route 66, Highways 20 and 88, I-44, and Will Rogers Turnpike.
Low operational costs and economic development opportunities are the perfect combination for new business or expanding offices. The quality of life experienced in Claremore certainly adds to the admiration to relocate to Claremore, Oklahoma.
Claremore Industrial and Economic Development Authority (CIEDA)
CIEDA is dedicated to strengthening and improving the business environment in Claremore by providing comprehensive economic development services to existing and prospective businesses.
- Collaborate with local, state and federal agencies to incentivize local investment
- Focus on programs that will lead to the creation and recruitment of jobs with competitive wages in the service, manufacturing and retail sectors.
- Assist with site location services, financial and business consultation services
- Capitalize on the Claremore Regional Airport
- Proactively market private and publicly-owned sites and buildings
The North Business Park in Claremore includes over 225 acres of industrial property for new and expanding businesses and is certified as a “site ready” park by the Oklahoma State Department of Commerce with Foreign Trade Zone and Market Tax Credit Areas.
CIEDA also manages the premier Claremore Regional Airport that provides safe, convenient and efficient air transportation facilities while remaining responsive to community and business needs. The 500-acre airport features a 5,200-foot runway and many amenities utilized by local businesses and private citizens.
Jeri Koehler, Executive Director • (918) 283-8241 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Thomas, City Manager • (918) 341-8842 • email@example.com
104 S. Muskogee Ave • Claremore, OK 74017
(918) 341-1325 • www.claremorecity.com
Rogers County Industrial Development Authority (RCIDA)
RCIDA has added retail, commercial and development efforts to its traditional focus on industrial development. The organization will promote the broader role by marketing itself as Rogers County Development while the industrial authority will be retained as the legal entity to provide public trust services, comprehensive economic development and will continue to provide the county, municipalities and existing/prospective businesses with the following services:
- Site and facility location services
- Economic and demographic information
- Real estate, equipment, and infrastructure financial services
- Start-up business and new product development assistance
- Business consultation services
- Local and state incentives, grant expertise for new locations and expansions
- Small business development assistance
- Privately and publicly owned sites and buildings available
- Business and government sources and business referral
Deb Ward, Business Services Director
1503 N. Lynn Riggs Blvd, Suite D • Claremore, OK 74019
(918) 343-8959 • www.RCDOklahoma.com
Rogers State University (RSU) Innovation Center
The Innovation Center, located on the campus of Rogers State University, supports entrepreneurs and businesses through solution-based programs and one-on-one technical assistance. Their programs and services include:
- The Hatch – A business and technology incubator designed to assist early stage technology, light manufacturing, and professional service-based companies. The incubator provides facilities, business and technical assistance, networking support through on-site business staff, and a wealth of resources to help the business grow and become more profitable.
- Entrepreneur Ready Community – A program designed to lead northeast Oklahoma communities to develop sustainable economic growth plans with a focus on job growth through servicing and supporting local entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Dream Big Oklahoma – A statewide business grant competition rewarding new and existing creative business models.
- Services – Small business counseling services, market research, GIS data mapping and new media/SEO (search engine optimization)
David LeCount, Director
2000 University Drive • Claremore, OK 74017
(918) 343-7533 • www.rsuinnovation.com