“We are the Chamber of Commerce, Claremore, Oklahoma, the town that needs no introduction to an intelligent audience.” - Will Rogers, May 1926
For 88 years, Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce has served as the voice of business in Claremore. Claremore Area Chamber was formally recognized as an official private non-profit corporation with a 501-C6 designation in 1942. The Chamber is a voluntary business organization with over 450 members.
Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce not only serves as a front door to the community but also continuously works to unite hundreds of business and professional firms. The Chamber offers a variety of services with the common goal of promoting a healthy economic atmosphere while preserving the excellent quality of life our community enjoys. Will Rogers recognized Chambers in the most humorous way in 1923 with this famous quote:
“The minute a fellow gets into the Chamber of Commerce he quits mowing his own lawn.”
The continuing mission of Claremore Area Chamber is to serve its membership; advance economic, industrial, professional, cultural, and civic welfare; and enhance the quality of life for the Claremore area.
Believing that partnerships work, our Chamber has partnerships and working relationships with:
- City of Claremore
- State Chamber of Oklahoma
- Visit Claremore (Claremore Convention & Visitors Bureau)
- Claremore Main Street
- Claremore Industrial & Economic Development Authority
- Rogers County Development
- Elected officials at all levels of government
- Various task forces and committees
The Chamber maintains strong communications with these entities:
- Rogers State University
- Northeast Technology Center
- Public and private schools
- Non-profit groups, civic organizations, churches
- Area media
These relationships are to ensure that information is available to our Chamber members, residents, and visitors.
Chamber services and functions include a myriad of opportunities for our members, including but not limited to:
- Discounted Air Evac memberships
- Listings in our annual Chamber Membership Directory
- Networking through Business After Hours, Networking Breakfasts, monthly luncheons, open houses, grand openings, and ribbon cuttings
- Chamber communications (weekly event calendar, quarterly newsletter, social media, etc.)
- Members-only benefits for relocation leads and packets, newcomer packets, business referrals, business card and brochure displays, committee opportunities, Chamber ambassadorship, access to Chamber membership database, website information
- Retail & trade promotions (Santa Cash)
- Annual activities including the Annual Chamber Awards & Gridiron, Fall Golf Classic, Claremore Christmas Parade, Bluegrass & Chili Festival, and more
- Chamber Leadership Scholarship Program
- Community Involvement
- Legislative forums and updates
- Professional development services, small business assistance, positive information source
Our offices are located at 419 West Will Rogers Boulevard in the heart of Claremore’s historic downtown. You may reach us by phone at (918) 341-2818, fax at (918) 342-0663, or email at email@example.com.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.